Online Shopping Tips for Men (How to Buy Clothes like a Pro)

Do you buy stuffs online? Some guys will love to do shopping online, while others hate it.
Here`s what I think:
If you want to stay stylish all the time, then start buying clothes online. You have to be very good while buying clothes.
But if you hate to do online shopping, then you will consider as a frustration, so this article is only for you.
Though the truth is buying clothes online will save your time and money. Might be you don’t believe me and must be thinking like:
What will I do if it doesn’t fit me?
Should I try it before buying?
It`s full of tension in returning the stuff?
I just hate to pay for shipping?
How will I get to know about my size?
These are the normal points which comes in everyone`s mind before buying the online stuff first time. But you can`t sit back and stop buying. In fact, these issues can be resolved and today I am going to tell you how.
I`m a shopping-alcoholic, and I love to buy all my stuffs online, which means I really have good idea of purchasing the stuffs online.
I have learned many tricks in doing an online shopping positively and today I am going to share some shopping strategies which you can also try while doing online shopping.

Tip #1: Buy stuff you know and love (and that fits)
If you have already tried something and that fits you well which also matches with the rest of your cuboid then you are safe, so buying stuffs online is no brainer.

Suppose you ordered a different type of paints, just for a replacement or want to add something new and different design or color to your wardrobe. Then skip the store, brand just but it
Usually, I prefer to buy shoes, because I know that size 6 will fit the best. So when ever I do online shopping, I’ll do it confidently. 
Tip #2: Don’t buy anything that can’t be returned
Sometimes, after watching the clearance sale deals where you are getting 40-80% off on clothing and accessories. You will immediately choose the stuffs and buy it instead of reading the whole article, that whatever will you buy will not return- even if it doesn`t fit you right.
Unless, you are completely positive that whatsoever you are buying will fit you, else move to tip 1, and don’t buy final sale items.

Tip #3: Shop at stores that offer free shipping AND returns
Many clothing stores will not offer you free shipping AND returns, instead of going to these stores, buy stuffs from that one who will offer you free shipping AND returns.
Some stores use the tag of free shipping only for promotion. You will find many online stores which offer these services at free.
Tip #4: Buy multiple versions, and return whatever doesn’t fit
Not confirm about the size, trying a new brand of shoe, so there is no problem in ordering two or three sizes and return the ones which doesn’t fits you.
Whether shipping free or not, adding two or more items in the list will not make your shipping more expensive.
You can do this with clothes and shoes, because these are two doubtful things in matter of size and color.
Tip #5: Wait for sales
Here comes the amazing sale season, the best time to do the online shopping.
In sale the prices were drop-down and you will also get discount code and free vouchers for the next purchase.
I prefer to do shopping at sale time.
Also, some websites have a permanent sale page which they will run 365 days and keeps a list of all discounted items.

BONUS TIP: Adopt the right mindset, and get used to it.

Buying good stuffs online or dressing well is not easy. If it was, then everyone would do it easily. This is the reason that vast majority of men could not dress well.

It is not that easy to get a new haircut after every three weeks or to go to dry cleaner shop regularly, it also took more effort to get the customized suits and to drive to the post-office to return the parcel of something which you bought online.

Today man's are used to online shopping, it just become a part of their daily routine. At last, I would say just try online shopping once to clear out all your doubts.

Go and enjoy online shopping, let me know about your first experience.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your information, Simply locate the exclusive store best deals.
    clothes shopping online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Where to Buy Clothes Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. BurnPedia is one of the best sites to compare prices and features of various products. I used this website to compare the cost of the digital camera, being a vlog creator I needed a camera that is of good quality. The site helped in comparing the prices of the camera I wanted to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SmileBazar is an Online Shopping site offering made in India Products. Hope you enjoy discovering new products.

    ReplyDelete